Polar Ice Tray - Polar Ice Ball - Color Collection
U-Cube Designs LLC
Why do we Need the Polar Ice Tray?
Ever wonder why the drinks you make at home don't taste as good as the ones you buy at the bar?
Did you know that ice has a HUGE impact on drinks?
Perfect for drink lovers and home parties, Polar Ice Tray is the first patented ice tray that allows EVERYONE to make spheres of crystal clear ice in an ordinary home refrigerator.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR ICE: the unique, patented design separates water molecules from impurities. Clear ice brings out the best taste of drinks.
- EASY TO USE: 1. Add water 2. Put it into a freezer 3. Wait for 8-12 hours. 4. Enjoy your drinks with crystal clear ice!
- FROSTBITE PREVENTION: the Polar Ice Tray is made of PU foam and silicone mold; it never causes frostbite.
- MELTING SLOWER: ice made from our tray has a round shape and a relatively big size, so it has less surface area than general ice cubes. That means the clear ice in your drink melts slower, and your drink stays colder for longer without dilution.
- FAIR PRICE: an 50% off the average selling price of similar products!
We've been researching a simple elegant solution for making clear ice at home since 2008. Inspired by the natural ice-forming pattern in lakes and rivers, we've designed a dual-chambered system that separates the clear ice from the impurities in the water.
Ordinary ice trays allow ice to freeze from the outside in, trapping air and impurities to the center. Polar Ice Tray insulates all sides of the tray except the top, so only the surface of the water is exposed to the cold. As a result, the water freezes from top down.
By letting the water to freeze gradually, layer by layer, from top to bottom, air and impurities are compressed to the lower "white ice" compartment. Polar Ice Tray allows you to easily separate the clear ice from the white ice without an ice chisel.
How to use it?
1. Place the silicone layer on top of the perforated layer, and then put the perforated layer on top of the plastic layer. Ensure each piece has a tight seal to prevent leaking.
2.Slowly pour water into Polar Ice Tray via the hole on top of the silicone layer, until the water flows out of the hole. (Do this slowly because the air needs time to get forced out of the tray.
3.Place the assembled components into the insulated base. Next, place the Polar Ice Tray into the freezer and wait 8-12 hours.
Product Specifications, Brochure & User Manual:
L108 x W108 x H108 mm (4.3" x 4.3" x 4.3")
Diameter 6 cm (2.4")
|Materials||Food container plastic PP & Silicone (Inner) PU Foaming (Outer)|
|User Manual||(PDF, 0.8MB)|
About the Designer and the Brand:
Our own line of high-end design products. As you may have guessed, Jack is an avid whiskey enthusiast!
Write a few sentences to tell people about your store (the kind of products you sell, your mission, etc). You can also add images and videos to help tell your story and generate more interest in your shop.To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.